California residents, please also see the sections below referencing “California Residents” for additional rights that apply to you.
- Who we are
- The information we collect
- How we use your information
- How we protect your information
- If and when we share your information, and why
- How you can exercise your privacy rights
- Other useful information
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us.
Super Human Fathers is a life and fitness coaching business. Our mission is to better the lives of men, fathers, and families all around the world. We are dedicated to achieve this at extremely successful levels through accountability, fitness, family, and finance. We believe that all men can reach their potential and drastically improve their own lives, and in return, better the lives of all those around them. We do the most. We need the least.
What information do we collect?
Voluntary submissions of personally identifiable information can occur for various reasons, such as if you sign up through our app, request to receive or obtain information about our services, or if you subscribe to one of our mailing lists. If you subscribe to one of our mailing lists, we generally collect your name, email address, and, optionally your telephone or other information if you provide it to us so we can customize your experience and better serve your needs. If you sign up for membership or other services through our app, in order to serve you, we may also collect other personally identifiable information, like addresses, phone numbers, and sometimes credit card information, when such information is voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
We also may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website or app to help us make your experience more enjoyable, measure site activity to identify future improvements that should be made, and compile aggregate data to help serve site visitors better.
For example, we may use “cookies,” session logs, web beacons, GIF/pixel tags, banner ads, third-party click tracking analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), third party retargeting networks that may display our advertisements to you on other sites that you visit to remind you about us, and third party networks that serve user-requested emails (e.g., for a refer-a-friend email) to collect non-personally identifiable or other aggregated information about site visitors. Other information collected may include email metrics and information to improve the reader’s experience, such as the number of emails that are opened, whether they were forwarded or printed, the type of device from which they were opened, and the location (e.g. city, state, and county) associated with the applicable IP address.
Please note that you do have the option to configure most web browsers to NOT accept cookies. However, you should be aware that disabling cookies may keep you from having access to some functions or services on our website or the web-hosted software that runs on our website.
Other parties, such as advertising partners and analytics companies, may also be collecting information about your online activity across various websites over time. The information collected by those third parties may include identifiers that allow those third parties to tailor the ads that they serve to your computer or other devices. We are not responsible for any information collected by or through such third-party websites.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To deliver the products and/or services to you that you have requested and to otherwise process transactions for you
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To reach you, when necessary, regarding your use of the website or product(s)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To validate your compliance with the Terms of Service
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- For the few other situations described in this policy to better serve you.
By submitting your email address on our website or app, you agree to receive email from us (or our affiliates or third-party vendors). You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email, or you can customize your email and other preferences by following the instructions in the email as well. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails.
By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for custom audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Each platform has a method for allowing you to stop seeing or hide our ads including by going to the specific ad on the site, clicking on the drop-down menu in the corner (right or left depending on the site), and click “stop seeing ad” or “hide ad.” For further guidance on how to stop seeing such ads on a specific site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By providing your telephone contact information to us, either through this website or by applying for or registering as a member or to receive any product or service offered or provided through this site, you consent to the receipt of telephone calls, text messages, and other telephone-based communications from us (or our affiliates or third-party vendors), including marketing communications and communications sent using an automatic telephone dialer system or a pre-recorded or artificial voice. You may revoke your consent to receive future marketing calls or texts from us or our affiliates, but we may still communicate with you by telephone (including by voice call or text message) as necessary with respect to any products or services you purchase from us.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All information collected from you is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. Furthermore, employees, contractors, and vendors who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for us are required to keep the information confidential.
We use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, and we do everything we can to protect user information offline. Unfortunately, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of processing your orders, delivering the purchased product or service requested or otherwise facilitating your use of our website or products.
Do we share any information with outside or third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, facilitating transactions with us for you or otherwise servicing you. We only share your information with trusted third parties that agree to keep it confidential and comply with privacy obligations. Examples of such third parties are payment gateways and warehouse programs used in the shipping of orders or payment for services. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. In certain situations, we may also be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
With the exception of any sister entities we have formed or may form in the future to better serve our customers, we will NEVER share your personally identifiable information with third parties unless you have given us explicit permission to do so, such as in order to fulfill a third party offer that you have accepted from us. By permitting us to collect this information, you will be able to receive information on other products and services that may be of interest to you, including related third-party offers that we may send to you. You also enable us to personalize your experience with us so that we can provide you with the highest quality of service.
We do not control and are not liable for the actions of any third parties whom we may promote and/or link to from this site. While we pride ourselves in partnering with or recommending quality companies, we have no control over the actions of those third parties, the content they provide, or their privacy practices. We are not liable for any of the actions of those third parties. However, you should feel free to give us feedback from time to time on your experiences with any third parties to whom we work with so that we may enhance our future service to all customers.
Your options and privacy rights
- “Unsubscribing” or managing preferences. If you are a subscriber to one of our mailing lists, you can customize your information and the mailing lists you have subscribed to at any time by simply clicking the link called
- “Manage Preferences” at the bottom of any email you receive from us. The link will take you to a preferences center where you can update your information and communication preferences.
- Opting out. If you have consented to receive information from us, you can always opt out or unsubscribe. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
- Accessing your information. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like to request a copy of some or all of your information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with your request.
- Correct, update or request deletion. You may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to manage your account information or correct, update or request deletion of any of your personal information.
- Cookies: If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service. For more information about cookies and how to remove them from your browser you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Concerns. Additional questions and concerns regarding the information in this policy can be directed to email@example.com.
Other useful information
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
If you live in the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request that companies who conduct business in California provide you with a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and want to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, you must send a request to the following address with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). Please send an email to the Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the email subject line and clearly stated on the actual request. We do not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on February 15, 2023.